Today, we’re flying to Philippines to officially start the wedding process. We haven’t seen any of our booked suppliers or any of their works in real life so we’re going home with intent to meet them in person, and get started with what we already need to accomplish at this point.
Actually, we tried to do some preps when we went back last December, but oh well, the crowd and the traffic are just everywhere. So there, all plans were cancelled. We’re probably not used to Manila hustle anymore. Hee!
Now, the list piled up and we’ll only be in Manila for 5 days. We’ll begin as soon as the plane lands off! :)
- Here are the things on our list:
1. Do an ocular of The Mango Farm, look out for different hotel options for preps, and map out the directions between the two
2. Inquire and do an ocular of our target prenup locations
3. Meet up with Ate Mye of Matus Jewellery to finalize our wedding rings
4. Meet up with Roxy to get measurements for my gown
5. Meet up with the Officiant
6. Meet up with our photographers, Manny and April, for the prenup conceptualization
7. Meet each other’s families
8. Search for potential suppliers for the Groom’s Suit and Entourage Get-up
Kind of jam-packed for 5 days right? I hope the weather and the traffic will spare us this time. Will share more when we get back! Enjoy the rest of the week everyone! :D